Pastor Herb Beyer
Tri-County Cooperative Ministries Serving Churches and Communities in Lavaca, Fayette and Colorado Counties
Faith Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 216, Weimar, Texas 78962
Zion Lutheran Church (Moulton), P.O. Box 176, Moulton, Texas 77975
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Witting, 79 CR 277, Moulton, Texas 77975
Zion Lutheran Church (Sublime), P.O. Box 43, Sublime, Texas 77986
St. Peter Lutheran Church of Prairie Valley, P.O. Box 10, West Point, Texas 78963
Tri-County Cooperative Ministries (TCCM), P.O. Box 216, Weimar, Texas 78962
For persons in the community needing assurance, pastoral support and care, and prayer, they can contact Pastor Herb Beyer at 361-798-0155 (24/7)
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a pastoral care need, do not hesitate to make the contact.
Steps taken to minimize virus transmission:
Persons attending services are asked to wear face coverings.
Sanctuaries will be sanitized between each worship service.
There are sanitation stations with cleansing agents at church entrances.
Every other pew in the church is to remain vacant.
Worship service booklets will be placed in the pews where persons may sit, along with a bulletin of announcements and Scripture readings.
Practice social distancing (6 feet from one another is recommended for persons not in same family or couple attending).
Those of the same household can be seated together in a pew.
Those attending together can be seated together in a pew.
Persons not in the same household are asked to maintain a six-foot distance from one another.
When greeting persons or sharing the peace, NO handshakes or hugs. Give a nod, wave,a verbal or (Peace be with you).
Collection of offerings (Offering plates or baskets will be located at a church entrance or near the front pew of the church).
Persons unable to attend services may make an appointment with the pastor to receive Communion.
Persons are also encouraged to continue watching Sunday Service broadcasts and updates through our websites, links and Facebook accounts.
Church websites where persons can access worship services include: www.redbirdtx.com or www.tccm-tx.org/worship_resources/.
Persons can also go to Facebook of Herb Beyer, Faith Lutheran Church of Weimar and Moulton Lutheran Church.
TCCM churches will be following the guidelines provided by the offices of the AG and Governor which allow worship.
Persons who are ill or have health issues and concerns should certainly remain at home.
PRACTICAL WAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS AND PROTECT OURSELVES
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and often. I like the suggestion to say the Lord's Prayer while you are using the soap. Rinse your hands when you get to AMEN.
2. Do not touch your face.
3. If you have any kind of upper respiratory sickness, stay home.
4. If you have any serious medical issues: high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, COPD, undergoing chemotherapy, any kind of immune system compromise, stay home.
5. If you are elderly, try to stay home as much as possible.
6. If you have any upper respiratory symptoms, stay home.
7. If you show symptoms of the virus, please call the doctor at their office, emergency room, or hospital FIRST. Do not simply walk in. You could bring the virus to medical personnel
and others who are sick with other things. So call FIRST, and medical personnel would give you instructions where and when to go.